Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
With a passion for creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Nishime offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services, including:
- Smile Makeover – A smile makeover includes many procedures, from basic teeth whitening to complete mouth reconstruction to enhance your smile. For a small fee, Dr. Nishime can show you what the final result of your smile makeover might look like so you can decide whether or not you want to proceed. Enjoy what you see? Keep moving with your smile makeover! The amount you already paid will be applied to the cost of your cosmetic dentistry service.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening involves removing stains and discoloration to beautify your smile. Our cosmetic dentist offers numerous teeth whitening methods, including KoR®, ZOOM!®, or professional-grade, take-home whitening kits. Our teeth whitening methods are tailor-made to whiten your smile safely and effectively while offering vastly superior results to store-bought whitening treatments.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are thin, tooth-shaped shells fitted over the fronts of your teeth with a minimally invasive procedure. These shells enhance the look of your teeth by concealing minor cosmetic flaws such as chips, cracks, and discoloration.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are lifelike restorations that replace a missing tooth from root to crown. The posts are surgically inserted into your jaw for stability and jawbone regeneration, providing a natural appearance. With dental implants, you can restore the health and the function of your smile, potentially for a lifetime.
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding is a versatile treatment that can repair and beautify your smile in no time. This cosmetic dentistry service utilizes the same composite material used in tooth-colored fillings to repair damage and conceal cosmetic flaws.
- Orthodontics – Invisalign® clear aligners are an orthodontic treatment that sidesteps issues caused by metal braces. These clear plastic aligner trays are discreet, removable, and fast-acting. With clear aligners, you can eat what you want, continue smiling your best, and enjoy a straight smile in half the average time of traditional metal braces.
- Laser Dentistry – Laser dentistry is a field that has yielded amazing results for many dental patients. Laser dentistry often eliminates the need for unattractive sutures, results in better healing, and promotes faster generation of soft oral tissues. Not only does laser dentistry improve your oral health, but it also results in a more beautiful smile post-treatment.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns are tooth-shaped, cap-like restorations fitted over your natural teeth. Additionally, dental crowns are often used as the restorative piece for dental implants. These life-like restorations can restore form and function to a tooth, protect it against further damage, and even help restore your bite force.
- Xeomin – Xeomin is an alternative to Botox that’s injected to certain areas of the face to temporarily reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The injection works by temporarily paralyzing these muscles, allowing them to relax and reducing the look of crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles. This results in a younger-looking appearance that can last up to three to six months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some cosmetic dentistry services are purely aesthetic, while others have restorative and oral health benefits. For example, dental bonding can improve the look of your natural tooth while repairing small cavities, chips, and cracks. Your cosmetic dentist in Honolulu will let you know about all of the benefits of your cosmetic dentistry service during your consultation.
The exact cost of your cosmetic dentistry service will depend on numerous factors including which services you want, the extent of the problems you want to treat, and your insurance. Dr. Nishime and the rest of the team at Advanced Restorative Dentistry encourage you to call your dental insurance provider beforehand to confirm with them which costs your plan may cover.
Unfortunately, cosmetic dentistry services are usually not covered by insurance providers unless they’re considered necessary. However, cosmetic dentistry services that also have restorative properties may be covered or partially covered by your insurance provider. Be sure to call your insurance provider beforehand and confirm with them which costs they can cover and under which circumstances.
Dr. Nishime believes in a conservative approach to dentistry and won’t recommend a procedure unless it benefits the health and beauty of your smile. If you’re having trouble affording your smile makeover, we’ll work with you to help you get the cosmetic dentistry treatment you deserve.
Your comfort and safety are our top priority. While some cosmetic dentistry services are completely painless, we’ll use anesthetic as needed. If you have dental sensitivity that can make a painless procedure uncomfortable, or if you’re nervous about your procedure, we offer sedation dentistry to help you feel calm and relaxed.
Enjoy A Better Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Services
With cosmetic dentistry services, cosmetic dentist Dr. Nishime and the rest of the team at our Honolulu office can beautify your smile, helping you look and feel your best. Dr. Nishime offers his decades of cosmetic dentistry experience to patients from Honolulu and surrounding areas such as Kailua, O‘ahu, and Kapolei, HI.
If you’re interested in our cosmetic dentistry services, contact Advanced Restorative Dentistry by dialing (808) 732-0291. You can also click the button below or fill out our contact form below, and a friendly team member will get back to you shortly.